Friday, September 25, 2015

Celebrate Card with Beck BT

Hi Everyone, I've been at it creating another mixed media card for you to enjoy and hopefully be inspired.  They do take a little more time mixing different mediums and creating layers, but the finished card is so much more special I think.  I love that you can see the 'art' in it.




For my card today I enjoyed playing with a few different yummy Shimmerz products:

Shimmerz Dazzlers - Coral me Crazy & Sea U in the Mountain
Shimmerz Inklingz - Precious Posey & Dear John Letter
Shimmerz Creameez - Daffodil & She Packs a Punch
Shimmeringz - Baby's Breath
Vibez - Egg Noggin
Spritz - Cotton Candy

I used them in various ways and I'll share on that in the close up pictures below


I added colour to the flowers with the Shimmerz Creameez in She packs a Punch as well as watercolour effects to the background with all the Creameez and Inklingz listed above.

For some added splatter I mixed the Shimmeringz - Baby's Breath, Vibez in Egg Noggin and Spritz in Cotton Candy to match in with my color tones and added a little splatter to the card.


Stencilling with the Dazzlers is such a dream!  I used the Sea U in the mountain with a stencil to create that yummy background texture.


I achieved beautiful lustre and texture with the Coral me Crazy Dazzlers on the paper die cut followed by heating with a heat gun until I bubbled a little.

 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz mixed media can be on your sweet cards.

Till next time
xxxBeck BT




1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is AH MAZING!!! OMG! Total coolness on paper!!! :)