Sunday, March 26, 2017

Underwater layout with Anna Komenda

Hello Shimmer fans. It's Anna here with my next project created with fabulous paints and mists. To be honest - when I started creating this page, I didn't know how it will end. I had this cute picture of y daughter in the swimming pool and I had this cute mermaid from Crate Paper collection. All I knew is that I want them together on one page.


For my mermaid layout I needed to create whole sea of water. I used watercolor paper and sprayed it with mists. I used wet brush to blend them together.


I wanted bubbles so I added this fun bubble foil. I sew it with sewing machine but it can be tricky. Foil is stopping the step from moving. But there is a solution - put a piece of vellum on top of your foil, sew through it and after sewing is done - just tear off the vellum. I also made some bubbles on my background using Dazzlers and stencil.


To get more whimsical effect I painted seaweed using all sorts of green paints. All my underwater layout needed right now was a little of embellishing.


Thanks to paints and mists I created colorful and busy design with almost no patterned papers. This is what I love the most while working with paints. You can make any kind of design using any color scheme in just a minutes. 

I have a process video for this page for You.


Shimmer products:
Aqua Huez - Leapin' lizard
Inklingz - Honey do list

Remember to mention my name while shopping at the store. You will get free mini product :)


XO Anna



No comments: