Monday, March 27, 2017

You Rock

Hi Friends,

It's Renee Aslette here, to share with you a layout video tutorial
I created using all sorts of Shimmerz Paints yummies!

There is nothing like creating in the midst of a cyclone,
which is happening where I live in Australia.
It has given me the opportunity to take my mind off
all that is going on and just get creative.

So here goes!


I just love how grungy it turned out!

The Shimmerz Products I used are:

Shimmerz Vibez - Sunset Strip & Snow Storm.
Shimmerz Coloringz - Peachy Keen, Oh Say Can You Sea & Night Moves.
Shimmerz Inklingz - Tarnished Treasure.
Shimmerz Paste-eez - Lava Flow.
Shimmerz Acri Tonez - Shimmerz Tar, Tar.

Here are some close-ups:


You can see all the layers.


Loads of color.


I have created a video tutorial for this layout,
so you can see how I created the layers using Shimmerz Paints and the
Fancy Pants Designs - True Friends Collection.


Thanks so much for stopping by. xx


And don't forget!!



No comments: