Saturday, March 25, 2017

Art Journaling With Irit

Hi! Irit here and I'm so excited to share with you my latest project for Shimmerz. Today I'm showing you how to create a simple and lovely art journal spread using Shimmerz goodies. Here's my finished project-


I started by simply spreading Acritonez in 3 sheets to the wind and pinkadelic. These paints dry super fast, so I could move on to the next step almost immediately.


I added some messy circle lines and lots of splatters with Coloringz in Well Blue Me Down, Glorious Days and Jeni B Blue Vibez.


I love how the ink sprays behave differently on Acritonez. It's almost like a bokeh effect.  Next I added some photos and patterned paper from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection.  To make it feel more like a part of the art journal I colored some of the edges in Sky's the Limit and Refresh mint Creameez. 


There's also a video tutorial-


 Don't forget to mention my name when placing an order, you'll receive a freebie to try!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments: