Sunday, February 5, 2017

Taming the Terrible Twos Layout | Katty Miranda

Hello everyone! Happy Superbowl Sunday Katty here! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
I am back today to share another 12x12 layout.

Today I will be working with the new Paste-eez, these are the smooth dimensional pastes with a flat finish that we released last month. They are so fun to play with. I used two colors on this layout, Raspberry Sherbert and Hold the Mustard. I used them through a Prima Stencil. I layered the stenciled Paste-eez and some scallop shaped patterned papers on the bottom half of my layout. 

The top portion was plain white. I wanted to add some color so I used a Coloringz in Oh say can you Sea with the same stencil. I also scattered around a few small flowers that I had cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. I colored them with a Coloringz in Mandarin Mai Tai and a Creameez in Berry Hot. I colored the rest with some gold paint from my stash.

I added block enamel dots to the flowers I scattered around and added a couple of simple embellishments. I created a long tittle mixing a few different fonts in coordinating colors, this is something I love to do.
This was a lot of fun to create. I'm really glad I decided to add the teal. 
There is a process video on my YouTube channel if you'd like to watch.

Products used:
Coloringz: Mandarin Mai Tai, Oh Say can you Sea
Paste-eez: Raspberry Sherbert, Hold the Mustard
Creameez: Berry Hot

Thanks so much for stopping by! Remember, if you make any purchases from Shimmerz be sure to mention my name and receive a FREE product.

XOXO




No comments: