Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A magazine cover plus video tutorial with Amy Prior

Hi Shimmerz fans! Amy Prior back with you all today, this time sharing my first ever Magazine Cover Publication which is so very exciting.


 Of course I have used a plethora of gorgeous Shimmerz paint products on this layout including Pucker Up Pink Dazzlerz, Meet Me @ Sunset Inklingz, Ride the Tide & Berry Hot Creameez, as well as some Shimmerz Coloringz in No Yoking and Say Can You Sea colours. 


My chipboard is from Blue Fern Studios and has simple been painted using some Shimmerz Meet Me @ Sunset Inklingz. 


Lots of gorgeous papers from Websters Pages were used for this layout alongside some of my favourite Prma, Petaloo and Scrappers Garden flowers. My daughter Chloe was very chuffed to see her face on the cover also.


I also have another scrapbook page to share with you all that I have recently created for Scraps of Darkness using lots of Shimmerz paint products. 


For this layout I have used Sugar Plum, Royal Purple & Evergreen Shimmerz alongside some Gold Mine Texturez for more dimension.


Checkout the video tutorial I did for Scraps of Darkness below featuring this layout complete start to finish process. 


Don't forget you can purchase all of these great products over in the Shimmerz retail store here, and until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx 


No comments: