Thursday, September 10, 2015

Mixed Media Video Tutorial with Gabrielle


Good morning Shimmerz Fans! It's Gabrielle here with you today to share my newest mixed media page and Video Tutorial.  I don't know about you, but I love doing mixed media style pages, they are pretty quick and easy to do and they really allow you to get creative.


For this page I used a variety of Shimmerz Paints products for the background design as well as for use on the Dusty Attic chipboard embellishments I used.  So much fun getting to use some of the NEW colors Shimmerz recently released!  

As always, I created a brief video tutorial to show step by step how this page design came together....so if you have a few minutes, grab a beverage, kick your feet up and enjoy!....


Hope you enjoyed today's video tutorial! Here are a few close-ups that you can view at your leisure...


I'm loving the soft smokey look some of the new colors gave my background design.  I have to say that Arti-choked has to be on of my favorite Texturez colors! Such a lovely shade of green! (used on the Dusty Attic Foliage)


I also love the pitted iron look the Shimmerz Gritty Graphite gives my scroll designs!


I'm glad you have the video to watch because my photos just don't do justice to the lovely effect the Shimmerz Spun Sugar gives to my hanging vines! Here I used the Crafter's Workshop Stencil I designed called Moving Vines with the Spun Sugar Dazzlerz.

So happy you had a chance to stop by the Shimmerz Blog today, we always love to hear your comments and feedback! Remember: if you would love a FREE/BONUS Shimmerz Paint product in the color of your choice with your next Shimmerz Paints order, be sure to put my name 'Gabrielle' in the Instructions to Merchant/Seller' part of your order! xo



No comments: