Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Mermaid Museum

Hi Shimmerz Peeps,

Katie here today sharing one of my major themed projects, which took me weeks to complete... Presenting here The Mermaid Museum showcasing the marine and human life of The Mermaid... A full archaeological story and theory behind how this museum came about can be found here...

I'm using generous amount of Shimmerz goodies here to create the entire museum including altering the various chippies and the mermaid tail which I sculpted from scratch using polymer clay... The Texturez is particularly useful in creating textured look and it works so well for this mermaid theme...

I hope this will give you some ideas in how you can use Shimmerz...








Shimmerz product used:
  • Shimmerz (tickle me turquoise & candlelight)
  • Blingz (pixie dust)
  • Texturez (patina)
  • Inklingz (miner, miner, 49er & freshly minted)
  • Creameez (ride the tide)

Simply mention my name (Katie Zoey Ho) under "INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT" during checkout to receive a FREE item of your choice...

No comments: