Monday, June 29, 2015

Hello Shimmerz Friends,

Today I am going to share with you 5 Quick and Easy Cards
I made using Shimmerz Creameez.

I love the Shimmerz Creameez colors and I wanted to do something bright and funky.


I used Shimmerz Creameez - Ride the Tide for the above card.
I used watercolor paper and a fun technique that gave each card a different pattern.


I used Shimmerz Creameez - My Clementine for the above card.
I got to have some fun with stamps while I was at it.


I used Shimmerz Creameez Berry Hot for the above card.
Using Shimmerz Coloringz - Night Moves, I made extra splatters.


I used Shimmerz Creameez - Power to the Purple for the above card.
Love this color!


I used Shimmerz Creameez - Daffodil for the above card.
This one would have to be my favourite.

You can see how I created these cards by watching my tutorial.


If you do purchase these amazing products, don't forget to mention my name at the checkout.
In the "Instructions to Merchant" section to receive
a FREE product of your choice.

Thank you so much for stopping by!






No comments: