Wednesday, May 11, 2022

May 2022 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

 Hey friends! Brianna here today sharing a new layout using the super gorgeous May 2022 Color Kitz!  This months kit is so bright and happy, you'll want to use it to document all of your Summer memories.  Here's my layout, make sure to check out my process video at the end of this post: 


I thought it would be fun to change it up a bit and I only used the positive pieces from the title cut file.  I painted each one using the colors from the kit and outlined them in black faux stitching to make sure they stood out from everything else.  


I popped them all up on foam tape and set them aside.  It's such a fun phrase for a title!


One more photo of the letters: 


Next, I created my background by spraying the Vibez Palm Reader and painting on the Shimmerz Here I Yam around the page.  I spritzed water and let the colors run and blend.  I even added a bit of the Creameez For Shore for some extra shimmer.  


I took one of the lemon cluster cut files and offset the inner lemon pieces so that they were sized perfectly when I went to back it.  I painted them using the Coloringz No Yoking and Inklingz Meet Me @ Sunset.  I painted the leaves using Palm Reader.  


After everything was adhered down, I matted my photo and put it down next to my cut file title.  I added some ephemera and included one of the Dotz.  


Here's another cluster: 


One more final shot of this fun layout: 


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  Make sure to add my name to the notes/comments section of all of your Shimmerz orders and you'll receive a free gift!  See you next month friends!
Brianna























No comments: