Thursday, May 12, 2022

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeazee | May Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fresh and bright layout featuring the May 2022 Color Kitz! I love the mixed color palette, the cutfile, Dotz and embellishments!


I used heavy white cardstock for my background and painted simple repeated stripes from the Color Kitz.  I then matted the white cardstock on some bright Photo Play patterned paper.


I backed the cutfile with lots of patterned papers from the same collection and popped it all up on a bit of dimensional adhesive.


The florals tucked in perfectly between the two cutfile areas.  I then nestled the Dotz in three places and finished the layout with some splatty bits from the Color Kitz.


This layout came together, well, “Easy Peasy Lemon Squezee”!


You can see my process here:


Remember to add my name to the comments section of your next order to score a little freebie!


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon












No comments: