Thursday, June 6, 2024

Pure Joy | Sarah Millerhouse | June 2024 Color Kitz

 


Hello! I am excited to share this layout featuring the June Shimmerz Paints Color Kitz! Be sure to check out the process video linked below!


I started this layout by punching circles out of the beautiful patterned papers in the Kitz this month! I used 1.5 inch and 2.25 inch circle punches. I also painted the darker green (Coloringz - Keep Palm) and the blue (Vibez - Frost Bite) circles using the beautiful paints and gesso to create the square pattern. I used a back stitch the handstitch the circles going across the page.


Above and below my photos I added circles of paint using an ink blending tool. I added the Shimmerz - Moulin Rouge pink circles and Spritz - Sweet Pea purple circles. I also added open circles using a cup to stamp a larger circle with the Coloringz - Keep Palm. 


I layered on flowers from the ephemera in the June Kitz and made leaves out of the same green paper I painted for the circles. I love all the color and texture the flowers add! I also pulled sequins from the previous January Bonus Bundle and crystals from my stash to add on and around the clusters. I also added Pops of Color in coordinating colors. 
 

I have all the details in the full process video linked here: Process Video
When you place your Shimmerz Paints order, be sure to add my name, Sarah Millerhouse, to your order to receive a free gift! 
Have a beautiful day!








No comments: