Monday, June 3, 2024

Pure Joy | June 2024 | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun mixed media layout using the gorgeous new Color Kitz, Paper Kitz and Bonuz BundleColor Kitz, Paper Kitz and Bonuz Bundle!  


I jumped right in by creating sweet little hearts on the diagonal on some white cardstock that was in my stash.  I love the combination of Moulin Rouge, Punchy Pink and Iced Lavender!



Isn't the ephemera just divine?!  I love the florals with that sweet little mouse!


I created little clusters with the Sequinz and added splatty bits here there and everywhere!


I am smitten with this color story!


Remember to add my name in the comments section when you place your next order to get a freebie!


You can see my process here:


Thanks so much for watching!

Shannon









 

No comments: