Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Celebrate Each Moment 12x12 Scrapbooking Layout Using the Shimmerz Color Kitz Bundle


 Hey all, Nicole here with my first project using the June Color Kitz Bundle!  It is full of wonderful color and beautiful patterned papers!  I am documenting some pics I took at the Barbie Exhibit at the Phoenix Art Museum back in April!


The first thing I did for this page is make the background.  I used a Vicki Boutin Foundations paper first and added all the paints that come with the kit... Inklingz Punchy Pink, Shimmerz Moulin Rouge, Spritz Sweet Pea, Vibez Frost Bite, and Coloringz Keep Palm.

Next I did all my paper piecing!  I added some of each of the colors from the kit with both horizontal and vertical strips of paper.  I distressed them and put them down on my painted background.


Next I choose a bunch of goodies from the die cuts pack to add some embellies, tone on tone.  I also added some of the little embroidered flowers to the layout as well.

Lastly I added some journaling to my layout.

Thanks so much for popping on to read about my layout.  If you decided to grab the kit or anything else from the shop, please mention my name in the shopping cart to get a little freebie with your order (not at checkout).

I had a lot of fun making this page, can't wait to make my next one.  Until next time, Nicole





No comments: