Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Together is Better | Sarah Millerhouse | April Color Kitz

 


I am so very excited to share my new layout featuring the April 2024 Color Kitz!!! This is my most favorite color combination so far! It is pure perfection!! I have a full process video linked below. 


I started this layout by using the paints from this Color Kitz to create the photo mats. I painted five colors in stripes and then cut 4 in. x 6 in. rectangles out of the stripes to act as the foundation for my photos. The five colors I used were: Creameez - Piggy Pink, Coloringz - Sunny Side Up, Creameez - Luck O' the Irish (Bonuz Bundle), Coloringz - Well Blue Me Down, and Vibez - Blue Jeans.


For the background, I sprayed on the Sunny Side Up Coloringz in the top left and bottom right corners. I then added the Piggy Pink Creameez in a few spots using a hexagon stencil from my stash and added splatters in the same color. 


I cut 1.75 in. hexagons from three of the patterned papers in the paper collection to add on top of the color in the top left and bottom right corners. I distressed the edges of each of there before adhering them down. 



I then added all the beautiful ephemera, all from the Paper Collection, to the layout! I absolutely love every single beautiful embellishment! I also used the magical sequin mix, with its magical little flowers, from the April Bonuz Bundle. Pops of Color in coordinating colors finished off the layout! 

Full Process Video: Process Video Here


Remember to add my name, Sarah Millerhouse, to your next Shimmerz Paints order to receive a free gift! 
I hope you have a beautiful, creative day!! 









No comments: