Friday, April 5, 2024

Perfect | April 2024 | Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sweet layout featuring the April 2024 Color Kitz, Paper Kitz and Bonuz Bundle.  I am smitten with the gorgeous mixed media color palette.  It includes Coloringz in Sunny Side Up & Well Blue Me Down, Vibez in Blue Jeans, Creameez in Piggy Pink & Luck-O-The Irish and Shimmerz in Peaches & Cream!


I love the bold black an white print.  It was perfect for a grounding element on this layout.


I created fun clouds using the mixed media goodness.  I love layering up lots ephemera, Sequinz and mixed media goodness!


I am loving the Kits this month!


You can see my process here:


I cannot wait to see what you create with these products this month!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





 

No comments: