Friday, April 12, 2024

Streets of Dublin Using the Color Kitz Bundle | Nicole Santos


Hey all, Nicole here with a new layout using the beautiful April Color Kitz Bundle.  I decided to go for a monochromatic type page here using the pinks in the kitz!


I first used the Piggy Pink Creameez and the Peaches & Cream Shimmerz from the kitz to make my background, you can see me watch this background here: https://youtu.be/RVa6iZ5YQwo


I then used the patterned papers in the kit along with my photos to paper piece this page together.  I tore 2 of the patterned papers and then cut the rainbow paper to make a scalloped piece.


I added all the pink stuff to my layout using the ephemera, dotz, and stickers.


To finish my layout I used the Black Hole Color Splash to add black splatters.

Thanks for popping on to read about my layout.  You can watch my process video for this layout here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCspWFIOGWTk8VErWstL84yg

Until next time,
Nicole









 

No comments: