Friday, April 9, 2021

April 2021 Color Kitz || Natalie Dill

 Hey, sparkly friends! Natalie here today with a layout using this month's color kitz. They're full of beautiful, spring colors this month.





The April 2021 color kitz contain:

  • It's Mint to Be Shimmerz 
  • *NEW* Sweet Baby Girl Shimmeringz
  • Pixie Dust Blingz
  • *NEW* So Blue-ti-ful Spritz
  • 1 exclusive layered process "Some Bunny Loves Youcut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of Dotz
  • 1 package of *EXCLUSIVE* Spiegelmom Scraps Sequins "Baby Stella"
Find a full process video on my YouTube channel.


I used the Mother of Pearl Foilz to create three separate flower sections in a visual triangle on my gessoed paper.


I then painted each of the three sections with the colors from the April Color Kitz. After the first layer dried, I applied a second layer for a higher level of color. 

After the second layer dried, I added splatters in the corresponding colors.






I cut the exclusive cut file from pink cardstock, and added shine with the Pixie Dust Blingz.


I embellished with the bunny Dotz, and sprinkled the adorable Baby Stella sequins around in multi-faceted clusters. The adorable pink bunny sequins are so unique!


Grab you own April Color Kitz in the store before they sell out.
Mention my name, Natalie, for an additional item next time you purchase!


xoxo, Natalie








No comments: