Saturday, April 10, 2021

"This Is Exquisite" - A Mixed Media Scrapbooking Layout - Shannon Allor

Hello everyone!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you a layout featuring all Vibez!   I just had to grab these gorgeous products as they were a perfect match for the new Cocoa Vanilla Sunkissed collection.  This layout began with a nice crisp sheet of Bazzill Cardstock in Marshmallow.   I then liberally sprayed each of the following products and let the colors run and blend.  

Products Used:  

Vibez Sunset Strip

Vibez Hermit The Frog

Vibez Jeni B Bleu

Vibez Mango Tango

Vibez Sweet Heart


I knew that I wanted to do a bit of tearing with the patterned papers.  This gave me a nice white line to break up the patterns.  I also distressed the edges of the photo mats which leads to a bit more interest and a distressed feel. The gorgeous florals in the Sunkissed collection added the perfect accompaniment to the photos.  For the most part, I tried to keep the florals in a tone on tone arrangement. 


You can see here how the beautiful colors start to blend and even catch on the gesso.  It's perfectly imperfect! 


I next grabbed a little modeling paste to add a pop of white through a stencil.  I do adore the mix of colors and textures.  This little cluster features stickers, puffies and a few sequins!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you are loving this layout as well as the process video.  

Please remember to enter my name in the comments section when you place your next Shimmerz Paints Order.

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon



























No comments: