Friday, June 30, 2017

Wild @ Heart - A Background Tutorial using Shimmerz Paints

Hi There Shimmerz Friends,

It's Renee here, coming to you from school holidays here in Australia.
School Holidays mean lots of creative time at home.
My favourite kind of days.
Which sometimes require me not getting out of PJ's!!

Here is a layout I created
focusing on the background
which was created with Shimmerz Paints, of course!


Love how this turned out.  

These are the Shimmerz Products I used to create this layout.

Here are some close-ups:


For this layout I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studios - Wild at Heart Collection.


In the video below, I will show you how I created the background.
I used a Dusty Attic - Criss Cross Stencil.


Lots of layers.


Here is the video for you to watch.


Thanks so much for stopping by. xx

Don't forget.




No comments: