Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Floral background with Anna Komenda

Hello Shimmerz fans. It's Anna here with my newest project. I want to show You today how to make colorful page without pattern papers. All You need is Shimmerz paints or mists and time. 


I like floral backgrounds but they are usually very busy or the flowers are too big. Creating Your own background in perfect color combo is a great solution for that. You can use it right away or scan it and print it later as many times as You need. I love watercolors and the messy effects they create. I wanted to paint this kind of washy flowers in blue and pink shades.


When You work with a lot of water - You have to use thick watercolor paper. It can handle all the moisture without tearing.


I had some leftover frames from one of Crate Paper collections so I decided to use them all on one page. So pattern papers - only stickers. To be honest - I fussy cut the roses and butterflies from papers, but it doesn't count, right? :)



As always, I have a process video for You. Enjoy watching.


Don't forget to mention my name while placing an order at Shimmerz Store. You will get free mini product :)


Shimmerz products:
Spritz: Bamboo leaf

XO Anna



No comments: