Friday, March 24, 2017

Love Canvas with Shona

Hello Shimmerz fans!! Today I have part two of the baby gifts I made. A fun canvas loaded with Shimmerz color! The photo is my grand daughter and I put a new baby pic in its place.


I used all the same colors from the jar set I made earlier this month. Texture and dimension were added to the background first with some crackle paste and Shimmerz Salt of the Earth Paste-eez. Bed of Roses Spritz and Hot Fudge Vibez dazzled up this pretty canvas to create a girly grunge canvas  


The Creative Embellishments chipboard is finished with a coat of Spotlight White Inklingz. To finish the canvas off I added some slashes of Inklingz in Penny 4 Your Thoughts and Coral Reef.


Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!


Take care and happy scrapping!  

2 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Such a stunning page, I just love all the textures, - gorgeous!!!

K said...

Shona, this canvas is AWESOME! Love everything about it! Congrats.