Wednesday, January 18, 2017

"Let it snow" layout with Anna

Hello Shimmerz fans. I am so excited because today is my first post for Shimmerz along with the process video.
We are in the middle of the winter on the northern hemisphere. It's cold, dark and depressing. The only bright thing during the winter is snow. World looks much better under the snowy blanket. I had few fun pictures from one of our winter walks and I wanted to scrap it.


As You can see I didn't use any patterned paper on this page. I created my own background using variety of Shimmerz products.


I also used a foiled snowflakes that I made by my own using Minc and Silhouette Cameo. I got my Minc for Christmas and I just love the effects You can achieve.


I was trying to kill my "Snow and cocoa" kit leftovers but in the end I didn't want to cover too much of my background.


You can create Your own background in different colors and use it for many other, not winter related projects.
Watch my process video:


Don't forget to mention my name while placing Your order in Shimmerz Store to get free product.


Shimmerz products:

XO
Anna


No comments: