Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Last minute Christmas cards with Beck BT

Hey everyone it's Beck BT here again to share some cards I recently made.  Have you been running around busy buying gifts, attending many festivities and possibly like me have a close birthday to celebrate adding to an already super busy time of year?  Well falling behind on making Christmas cards can easily happen - or simply there is someone you later realized you needed to make a card for.  Well today's cards are great examples to share with you for come quick and easy cards that look like you have spent lots of time making!

I made these cards using some yummy Shimmerz products that quickly transformed my plain background to a beautiful watercolour one.


Shimmerz Products Used:


Shimmerz Aqua Huez - Pot-O-Gold
Shimmerz Aqua Huez - Red Hot
Shimmerz Aqua Huez - Leapin' Lizard
Shimmerz Inklingz - Honey Do List


For my first card I used the Pot-O-Gold, Honey Do List and Red Hot Aqua Huez for a fun background.  

I added the first two colours with a plastic transfer method.  This is where you add some colour to a little plastic and then stamp down onto the background multiple times after adding the colour.  I dried with my heat gun between layers.

I finished off by adding some splatter with my paint brush of the 'Red Hot' Aqua Huez.

Then using some printed die cuts and jewel embellishments the card quickly came together


For the next card I used the same plastic transfer technique to add color to the background using this time only the 'Red Hot' and 'Leapin' Lizard' colours


Again it came together easily with the help of some printed die cuts, jewel embellishments and silver cord.


Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  


No comments: