Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Spring is in the air

Hi Everyone, it is Beck BT here and today I'm going all floral... why do you ask?  Because FINALLY Spring seems to have hit Melbourne!  Yes I'm so happy to say the weather is finally warming up a little even if we are having some extremes from one day to the next with the air conditioning in fine force one day to the heater being fired up the next!

So for my project today I created a sweet card using some Shimmerz Creameez in the main.



Shimmerz Products used- 

Pocket and background:
Creameez - Firm Foundation
Creameez - Piggy Pink
Creameez - Trippin' in the Tropics

Flowers:
Creameez - Blue Lagoon
Creameez - Boogie Boardin Blue
Creameez - No One's Chrome
Shimmerz - Tickle Me Turquoise

For the pocket I first added the Creameez in layers to a canvas sheet and then die cut the pocket.  I love how this give a sweet material look to the pocket as though it was taken off a piece of clothing.  


To create the sweet flowers I added layers of creameez again but this time to some cardstock.  I added the Inklingz as the last layer.  After drying off each layer at a time I die cut the flowers and then layered them finishing them with a metallic center.  Who needs to buy expensive flowers?  I love how I can make my own in the colors I desire so easily.


Adding some of the Piggy Pink Creameez to the background of the white cardstock base really softens the overall effect of the card.  Adding some splatters in the colours featured in the flowers really helps to tie them into the overall design of the card.


I hope you enjoyed my share today and found some inspiration.  I also hope the weather wherever in the world you are is being kind to your liking!  

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  


No comments: