Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Bible Journaling Page- By Stephanie Buice


Hi everyone! Stephanie here sharing the bible journaling page I did on Psalm 46:10, which reads: "Be Still and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world." During this busy season of our lives, and if I'm being completely honest for the past year and a half of mine things have been crazy. Go, go, go and rarely just being still to fully listen for God. Life is like that. 
So when I stumbled along this little devotional on this verse today it really struck me how important it is that no matter how busy I am, I need to make more of an effort to shut the world off more and just give God my all. That is what this page is about.


for this little "tip in", I used a mix of products. I used some of the Aqua Hues, Dazzlerz, Vibes, and Coloringz. I didn't have a clear direction of where this would take me so I just played around until I found something that I liked. This was really more about just spending time with the Lord so I just kind of let my hands do the leading without too much fuss. This is what I ended up with.  


After my back ground was dry I glued it into my bible and added my letter stickers. After I got the main part of the verse down I used my typewriter to do my journaling. I cut it out in tiny strips and adhered it on there as well.


Then I took one of my date stamps and stamped it a few times, I just like the messy look it gives.


When I got it all done I felt like the actual bible page needed a bit more color, so I dropped a few colors on there and simple blew on them until the started moving. I felt like the movement signifies my busy life, a reminder  that it's really okay to take it down a few notches once in a while.

Well that's it from me today, I hope you enjoyed my bible entry and that if you need to you'll take time to seek Him out as well. He really is waiting for us, we just need to be the ones who take the first step.

Supply List: Dazzlerz: Spun Sugar: Spritz: Cotton Candy; Coloringz: Mama Sings The Blues, Oh Say Can You Sea, Well Blue Me Down, Night Moves, Heidi Ho Blue, Mandarin Mai Tai; Aqua Huez Rockin Robin.

No comments: