Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Circles of glitter

Hi Everyone, I've been at it creating another mixed media card for you to enjoy but this time with a cleaner and more simple design look.

Creating my own 'pattern paper' as such is something I just love to do, and when die cut it can add a beautiful accent to any paper craft project.


For my card today I used the follwoing Shimmerz products:

Shimmeringz - Tickle me Turquoise 
Blingz- Gold Glimmer & Pixie Dust

I first created a background using the three colours applied to different areas.  Then once dry I die cut the circles using Spellbinders Classic Circles die set and adhered them to the card base as pictured.



 I just love the shimmer that the Shimmerz and Blingz gave the circles for a beautiful accent on this card.

Finishing off with a stamped sentiment and enamel dots made it complete.

 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz mixed media can be on your sweet cards even while keeping the design fairly 'clean and simple'.

Till next time
xxxBeck BT


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  



No comments: