Thursday, October 29, 2015

She Decided to Leap Tag

Hi There Friends,

It's Renee here to share with you a tag
I made using Shimmerz Paints.


This tag turned out so pretty with these bright colors.
I was inspired by the colors in the Cocoa Vanilla - Hello Lovely Collection.


The Shimmerz Paints I used are:

Shimmerz - Magenta
Shimmerz - Marigold
Shimmerz - Pink
Shimmerz - Tickle Me Turquoise
Shimmerz Vibez - Pop Art Pink
Shimmerz Creameez - Ride the Tide

Here is my process video from start to finish.



Don't forget, you can purchase Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paint Shop online.
If you do, mention my name "Renee Aslette" in the <Instructions to Merchant/Seller> section and you will receive a FREE product in the color of your choice.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!




No comments: