Friday, September 11, 2015

Background Color with Shona


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have a fun layout to share. I have added lots of pretty Shimmerz colors in the background to make the photo pop.
 


 
 


After adding my layers of papers and masking...the next step was to add some Spritz in Plum Pudding and Bed of Roses. I added a wee bit of water and heat set them.
 


All of the Creative Embellishments chippys are finished with a coat of gesso and Bamboo Leaf Spritz…I love the look!


My last touches are to add some drops of Inklingz in Beets Me and Brass Knuckles.
 


On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways and links to the NEW Shimmerz Shortz videos! Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: