Monday, August 31, 2015

My Happy Planner

Hello There,

Renee, here with you today to share another arty passion.

PLANNING!!!

I love to plan, the organised I am the better.

I recently purchased a Happy Planner by Me & My Big Ideas.
There is so much potential in this planner to do some extra crafty details.

Especially with all my favourite Shimmerz products.

Here is my weekly layout for this week.


I think one of the main reason that I love this planner is the fact that the paper is great quality.
It means that every Shimmerz product I used on the paper, did not leak or bleed onto the next.
I cannot wait to do next week's layout.


I chose a circus theme for this week.


I love all the texture from the Shimmerz Dazzelerz.

These are the Shimmerz Products I used:

Shimmerz Coloringz - My Bleeding Heart
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Gummy Berry Blue
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Red-iculous
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Licorice Stick
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Lemon Drop.

Check out my tutorial that shows you how to create a planner weekly layout.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!




No comments: