Sunday, April 26, 2015

Just Be A Carefree Beauty Art Journal Spread

Hi Shimmerz Peeps,

Katie here today sharing my 2nd art journal spread... Trying to get a hand out of it, I messed up during misting... To rectify it, I spread a layer of gesso over in hope to restart all over again... And surprisingly, the colours blend pretty well together with gesso giving a very shabby look... To further add some texture, I spread some Texturez over the page...

Using Dandelion and its airborne seeds as my main focus of this spread with unicorn colours... The flower itself has a symbolic meaning of happiness and desire... And who doesn't love a unicorn and wish to be adored like one? Just be a carefree beauty, just like the Dandelion because you are worth it...




Shimmerz product used:
  • Inklingz (Miner, miner, 49er, Pink-a-Boo) 
  • Creameez (Berry Hot, Ride the Tide)
  • Spritz (Cotton Candy)
  • Vibez (Sweet Heart)
  • Texturez (Crushed Coral)
  • Dazzelerz (Tutti Frutti)
Simply mention my name (Katie Zoey Ho) under "INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT" during checkout to receive a FREE item of your choice...


No comments: