Saturday, April 25, 2015

Oh happy day - A layout with Karine

Hi,

I'm up today with a layout made with my new favorites products: Inklingz and Creameez. I first applied a thin layer of gesso on a portion of my background paper. Then, I applied
Inklingz in Gosh Garnet and in Beets Me along with Creameez in Get Glowing. I applied the color with a paint brush and while it was still wet, I used a plastic packaging and patted it over the color to spread it. Next, I loaded my brush with paint to make drops of colors on my layout. All that was left was embellishing with Prima flowers and wire thread, and a Creative Embellishments chipboard.



I just love that shimmer!



You can order Shimmerz products directly from the Shimmerz Paints Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Karine Gagnon) in the «Instruction to Merchant/seller» part of your order form (just below your name and address). After clicking «add», you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice. 


No comments: