Wednesday, November 10, 2021

November 2021 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here today sharing a new layout using the beautiful November 2021 Color Kitz!  The colors this month are amazing and I had so much fun created this Fall themed layout.  There's a process video at the end of this post, so if you'd like to see how this layout came together, I'd love for you to check it out! 



To start, I cut both exclusive cut files out on white textured cardstock and painted the colors from the kit onto everything.  It's hard to see the gold/yellow tones in the photos but you can see them pretty well in the process video.  I created my background by spraying and painting on the Rock-a-fella Blue, Tarnished Treasure and Greener Pastures.  I added some splatters and got the colors to move by spraying on some clean water.  


Here's a closer look at the background: 


After everything was dry, I adhered both the title and leave cut files and took the Dotz from the kit and created my embellishment clusters around them.  I love the dimension from the leaves, they turned out so pretty.  I also added in the woodland critters ephemera/stickers into my clusters.  


I finished off my layout by adding in some additional embellishments using one of my Felicity Jane kits that matched the Color Kit perfectly.  


One more up close shot: 


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that I've inspired you in some way today!  Remember to put my name in the notes/comments of all of your Shimmerz orders and they'll send you a free gift.  Make sure to check out my process video below and I"ll see you next month where I share a layout using the December Color Kitz.  Bye for now!















No comments: