Sunday, November 14, 2021

Falling For You | Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this adorable layout featuring the November 2021 Color Kitz.  This kit is packed with mixed media goodness including: Vibez in Egg Noggin’, Sprintz in Rockafella Blue, Inklingz in Tarnished Treasure and Greener Pastures, Shimmerz in Golden Wheat, Woodland Friends Ephemera, Dotz and a fantastic cutfile.


I like to paint my cutfiles directly on my cutting mat.  My paper lies nice and flat and I rarely have to use gesso!  You can see here how nicely the title turned out using just two of our paint colors.


I cut out the leaves four times and created a variegated effect on them by dabbing the paint colors.  I love how they look like a pile of leaves!



I used the adorable ephemera to create a little cluster on top of my photo.  I then added my Dotz in green.  I love how they add gorgeous shine!

Here you can see where I nestled in the Dotz with some ephemera.  I love these Autumn tones!


You can see my full process here:


And remember to leave my name in the comments section when you place your next order.  You will earn a mini freebie!


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon




No comments: