Sunday, August 11, 2024

Fabulous Las Vegas Using the August Color Kitz Bundle

Hey all, Nicole here with my first project using the Shimmerz August Color Kitz Bundle!  It is full of tropical vibes that I actually used for some Vegas pics.  I like how they go together to add a neon vibe to the page which Vegas is known for.


 

The first thing that I did was use the sheet that I made in my unboxing to die all the circles that I used on this layout.  Then I did paper piecing with some more mixed media behind where my photos go.

I added the circles to my layout making sure to distress them and then lift the edges to give them some dimension.  I then added my title with some alphas from my stash.

Next I added an orange dotz from the kit up by the orange circles and added some ephemera that matched my circles.

Finally I added some little sparkly stuff from my stash and journaled.

Thanks so much for stopping in to read about my layout.  You can also watch my process video here: https://youtu.be/cXPlJD0je5Q

If you decide to grab anything from the shop, please use my name Nicole in the shopping cart to get a little freebie with your order :)

Until next time, Nicole




No comments: