Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Beautiful 12x12 Scrapbooking Layout using the Shimmerz Color Kitz Bundle

Hey all, Nicole here with my second project using the June Color Kitz Bundle.


 

The first thing that I did was paper piece my page.  I used the purple hearts for the bottom half of my layout, then I added a strip of florals.  Than I added the green arrow type paper from the kit.  I mounted it all on a Foundations paper.

I then added some white gesso to the patterned papers where I would be adding some mixed media too.

I added all the paints from the kit here on this layout.  I then added my photo using two more patterned papers for matting.  I added lots of floral bits and a title from the ephemera that comes in the kit.  I then doodled some circles to add a little extra something on my page.  I added journaling and my page was complete.

Thanks for stopping in to read about my layout!  If you grab this kit or anything else in the shop, please use my name Nicole in the notes section of the shopping cart to grab you an extra goodie with your order!  Until next time, Nicole



No comments: