Monday, March 1, 2021

Color Kitz Collection: March 2021 Edition with Samantha Robles

 Happy March everyone! My favorite month of the year! Really, today is like the first day of Spring. It's time to break out those pastels and vibrant hues. The March 2021 Collection is simply "golden". All things gold and shimmery is available in this kit. 

Let me start off by letting you guys know, you NEED the new exclusive color in this kit. It's called "Pink Lemonade Vibez" and it's one of a kind. To begin this layout, I gesso'ed my sheet of textured cardstock and then used my Carta Bella Hello Autumn Stencil with some modeling paste. Once my paste sets, then I  watercolor in some "Good As Gold" Inklingz and layered it with the "Goldie Lox" Shimmeringz that comes available with the paste. (Please note that Good As Gold is NOT available in the March Kit. You gotta pick that one up separately but it's so worth it!)



After my gold mixed media mess dried, I then painted my sweet paper flowers I found at my local Michaels. Behind those flowers, I then tucked some Prima Vintage Trinkets Mechanicals behind. My "Hello Sunshine" cut file was then ombre'd using both "Gosh Garnet" Inklingz and fading into the new Pink Lemonade Vibez. After my puddles dry, I then add some of the fun gold foil onto my geode background.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have the best week. Don't forget to stop on by the Shimmerz Shop to pick up your March 2021 Kit. While you're dropping in your order, leave my name in the comments of your order to snag a freebie on Shimmerz Paints.

Happy March!
-Samantha Robles



No comments: