Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Winter pleasures by Veronika Senova

 Hello friends, Veronika  here today!


I want to share with you winter layout (is it still winter right? :) about birds feeding, which is favorite thing to do for my daughters :) I wanted to create bush or tree with small birds so I checked my dies  stash and I found leaves dies and cut them out few times. I also fussycutted some little colorful birds from Shimell's Never grow up collection.



Then I added clear gesso to my white cardstock and put on table  my all my blue Shimmerz :)  When creating background simply with brush I try to start with lighter colors and then add darker so for this layout I started with Corney Flower Blue, continued with Ultra Marine and Frost Bite and finished with touch of Don't Rain on My Parade.


 And those is not all my Blues 🙈. I really love blue so instead of buying other colors I have to add blue Shimmerz  at least one or two to my basket :D every time I shop :D Sometimes I miss some color but adding more blue shades create really nice deep into background and that is what I love :) But I promise, i will restock also yellows and greens 💛💚

OK OK back to layout :) I let it dry and after I added few splatters with Frost Bite,  Jeni B Bleu and white aquarelle white color. After that I added few small snowflake stamps with white ink and I was finished for background.  After it all was dry again I created bush with  die cutted leaves,  add birds and photo and adhered everything. For Title I used beautiful blue acetate alpha by Elles studio and little white foam alpha by Citrus Twist Kits. At the end I added few stickers and as a final touch I add few colorful splatters  (With Egg Noggin, Velveteen Green and Razzeldazzle Bery)


Hope you liked my layout and see you next time 


PS.: You can check process video  on my YouTube here




PS:  Don't forget that if you place an order via the Shimmerz Store, put my name in the comments to receive a freebie.

Veronika











No comments: