Friday, March 5, 2021

March 2021 Color Kitz with Natalie Dill

 


Hey friends! Natalie here today using the March 2021 Color Kitz.

These gorgeous kitz include:

  • Blue My Mind Inklingz 
  • Goldie Lox Shimmeringz
  • French Twist Inklingz
  • *NEW* Pink Lemonade Vibez
  • Gosh Garnet Inklingz 
  • 1 exclusive layered process "HELLO SUNSHINEcut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of Dotz
  • 1 package of GOLD FOIL

I chose this black and white patterned paper and cut a silhouette of a half sun from the middle. I then put clear gesso on white cardstock and painted the Gosh Garnet Inklingz, French Twist Inklingz and Blue My Mind Inklingz with the Pink Lemonade Vibez in the area which will be seen through the cut sun.

Find my full process video here!


After the first layer, I built up the color by adding another layer. You can use them to be as light or bright as you wish!


I cut three letters out of double sided sticky foam to use with the gold foil.


I painted the Gosh Garnet and Blue My Mind on watercolor paper and stamped a small flower image before they dried. It gave a beautiful imprint of the floral! I used these watercolor papers to cut the additional letters to fill in Sunshine.


 I documented myself on my birthday last year with my beautiful balloon arch my family put above my craft desk! 

I combined this collection with some gorgeous Maggie Holmes florals and they worked very well together.


I love adding dotz to my embellishment clusters!




Make sure to head to the Shimmerz store to grab your own Color Kit today!!

Mention my name, Natalie, with your order for a free gift!





No comments: