Saturday, November 28, 2020

Thankful for You! | Audrey Yeager

 Hello everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving if you are in the US!  And if not, I hope you have taken a few minutes this week to think of all the things you are grateful for!

Last Thanksgiving, we got together with the kids' cousins, which we haven't done in a while, and it was a great time to spend together.  I used some blues and golds on the background carstock of my layout below.


I began with some grey-blue carstock as my base and did a wash with some Creameez in Lapis Dance and Boogie Board Blue




To make a focal point for my photo, I used a scrapper to spread some Foilz in 24 Karat, which added a beautiful, shinny sheen to my background.  Finally, I mixed up a shade of orange using more Creameez in Dandy-Lion and Red-Necking. Then, I stitched over the circle with my sewing machine to make is stand out.





To further highlight the circle, I framed it with my title of stickers, and added some other stickers and bits for embellishment.



For my photo cluster, I created some banner-like strips with patterned paper, then layered stickers, chipboard, die cuts, and more.  To pick up on the gold in the Foilz, I used some gold puffy leaves and letters around the page. 







You can watch my whole process below!  I a SO GRATEFUL for the scrapping community and their support and contributions! 







-Audrey Yeager

No comments: