Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Rainbow Cupcakes | Ericka Stange

Hello everyone, Ericka here with a fun rainbow cupcake card I made using lots of vibrant Coloringz and Spritz.

I love all these gorgeous rainbow of colors. I started by stamping the Visible Image cupcakes on Bristol Smooth paper and heat embossing them with some clear sparkle. Then I had fun spraying the cupcakes with several layers of color using the following sprays:
Coloringz - Lil' Yellow Skool Bus and Pink Stilettos
Spritz - 4 Leaf Clover, Sapphire, and Cotton Candy


I fussy cut out each of the cupcakes and added then to my stenciled background with foam tape.


I added the Visible Image Happy Birthday sentiment and heat embossed it with WOW Blue Glitz for some more shine.

As a finishing touch, I added these adorable clay polymer Wildflowers from Miss Ink. They are so tiny and adorable!

Thanks for stopping by and check out my blog Strangely Creative for more information on the products I used. Also don't forget we have a Spring Forward Challenge coming up in March! Join us as we create projects without ANY patterned paper.

If you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: