Friday, January 10, 2020

Christmas Cuties with Process Video | Niki Rowland


Hey everyone, Happy New Year! This is Niki back with a new layout to share. I'm still scrapping my Christmas photos and have created a wintery layout today. There is a process video for this layout at the bottom of this blog post.


I used a selection of Inklingz and Creameez to make the water colour background across the bottom of the layout. The colours I used are:

I used the packaging technique to add the colours and I also added lots of splatters!


I've also used a cut file by Paige Evans designed exclusively for Shimmerz Paints. It's the Snowflake Wreath that was in a past Kitz but it's now available on the website to purchase and download, yey! You can find it in the Cut Filez section. I cut it in glitter then cut apart the snowflakes and used them as embellishments.


I added my photo, title and embellishments across my mixed media section. I've used lots of cute tree embellishments, as well as gifts, houses, bows etc.


I finished off with lots of pretty sparkly sequins! Here's another look at the finished layout.


Thanks so much for joining me today. There's a process video for this layout that can be viewed below.

Don't forget that if you place an order via the Shimmerz website, put my name in the comments to recieve a freebie.
Happy scrapping
Niki xx






No comments: