Thursday, January 9, 2020

Encourage One Another | Ericka Strange

Happy 2020! Ericka here and I hope you are having a great start to the new year. Do you make New Year's Resolutions? To be honest, I'm not very good at resolutions, but the last couple of years I've been picking one word for the year. This year it is ENCOURAGE and so today I'm playing with some Vibez sprays and making encouraging card sets.



For my cards, I used the Pinkfresh Studio Floral Square die set paired with the Hero Arts Pinkfresh You Make A Difference stamp set for the sentiments.

I started by spraying Vibez in a variety of pinks using Sweet Heart, Pink Moscato, and RazzleDazzle Berry on watercolor paper. (I'll use the Gray Flannel on another project.)



I die cut the watercolor panels and then alternated using white and black cardstock for the frames and background.




I love all of these these shades of pink and the ways they look on both black and white cardstock. Here are a couple of close ups with the same Vibez colors but different backgrounds.




The shine of all these products is amazing!

I had a small amount of Vibez watercolor paper left so I made one more card using each of the colors.



These cards were so fun and quick to make and I'm hoping to make a couple more sets soon to give to friends and teachers throughout the year.




Feel free to include your word for the year in the comments. I love reading what people have picked and what the word means for them. Thanks for stopping by and check out my blog Strangely Creative for more information on the products I used. Have a wonderful day!

Also don't forget to check out the new January Color Kitz is live and has a beautiful selection of colors for a great price! If you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order!






No comments: