Friday, November 1, 2019

November Color Kitz Inspiration & Process Video | Amanda Baldwin


Hi Shimmerz Friends!

Welcome back! It's a new month and that means new Color Kitz - YAY!!!

November is jam packed full of gor-jus colorz that are just bound to have you swooning! 
Here's what both kits look like....


Amazing, huh?! 
As always, I'm creating with the monthly Original Color Kitz, and boy-oh-boy, these colors are errrrything!!!!
The kit contains.....

1 x Vibez - Rollin' in the Hay - 1oz
1 x Vibez - Rose Gold Red - 1oz
1 x Shimmerz - Peacock's Plume
1 x Inklingz Imperial Amethyst
PLUS
1 x Exclusive Dotz - Pumpkins

As always, the kit quantities are limited, so be sure to get yours before they sell out!

***Shop the Color Kitz HERE***

Now time for some inspiration,
 here's what I created......

"Thankful"


Oh.my.heart!
So thankful for this season, indeed! So super pretty, too!
All the Farmhouse & Fall feels happenin' here!

Here's a better look for you....



Just DIVINE!!!

Vibez Rollin' In The Hay takes center stage in this layout, and geez, it's simply stunning!!! 
I used this amazing color to back the FLORAL PUMPKIN cut file designed by Wild Pilot & courtesy of the Silhouette Store. I just love how effective this looks, and couldn't help but pair it with that similar die cut from the Paige Evans, Truly Grateful collection and our gorgeous exclusive pumpkin Dotz!  #pumpkinsforthewin



You'll see that I used both the Shimmerz Peacock's Plume and Inklingz Imperial Amethyst to paint the flowers on the cut file, and then backed these flowers with similar colored pattern papers for that added wow factor! To create the green for the leaves, I sprayed a lil Vibez Rollin' in the Hay into a paint tray, and added a few generous droplets of Shimmerz Peacock's Plume & mixed up this pretty 'bonus' color! Vibez Rose Gold Red is the perfect color for the berries, and completes the look!


How gorgeous are the exclusive pumpkin Dotz?!! 
You'll spot two of these lovelies in this embellishment cluster, and the other one adorning my sweet photo! 
I combined the Hip Kit Club August 2019 Main Kit, and SpiegelMom Scraps: Jewel of the Nile sequin mix to decorate my layout. But in the end, it's all about the color...


Seriously stunning colors in this month's kit!
And yes, Vibez: Rollin' in the Hay is going on my official must-have colorz list! This color has absolutely wowed me! Ga-ga-gor-jus!!!!

Want to see how this layout came together?
Please watch my process video HERE

https://youtu.be/6Cvw4jeVW0w


Thanks so much for watching! 
It really was a fun page to create!



I hope that I have inspired you to get creating with this fabulous monthly kit!
I think you'll agree that the colors are beyond beautiful! 



Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 






No comments: