Tuesday, October 23, 2018

October Color Challenge with Sandi Clarkson



Hello, Shimmerz Paints fans! 
Sandi Clarkson here with you today sharing my take on the October Color Challenge here at Shimmerz. 



I chose to focus on Miner Miner 49er Inklings which is a luscious shade of gold. 
In order to really focus on its beauty, I chose to paint a wide swath of it vertically on a greeting card. 
Now it served as a great background to do almost anything. I chose to go with leaves and carry out a Fall theme. 






Here's another view to give you a better idea how all the colors really shimmer but especially the Miner Miner 49er Inklings. It also really shows the shimmer on the chipboard quote "autumn" which is altered with Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz.




I'm so proud of these gorgeous leaves which are from Creative Embellishments. I altered each of them a different color and then added a bit of each color to every leaf. 

On the left is Vibez Quit Yer Wine -n, a gorgeous shade of wine. 
The leaf on the right is coated with the new Shimmerz So Sappy. To this one, I added a bit of all the other colors. 



Lastly, I splattered some Vibez Quit Yer Wine -n around my focal points. 



One last shimmery look at that Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz on my title chipboard. 


Thanks for coming by today! 

If you are shopping, don't forget to add my name Sandi on your order to receive a few surprise! 

See you next time! 






No comments: