Monday, October 22, 2018

Royal Purple Poinsetta | Ericka Strange

Hello Shimmerz fans, Ericka here with another post using the gorgeous Royal Purple Shimmerz. Today I went a little colder than fall and made a Christmas card because this is the season to start making all the fun Christmas cards to send out.




I started stamping this Poinsettia Close Up from The Ton on watercolor paper in Versamark ink and heat embossing it in Gold Tinsel.  I then used Daniel Smith watercolor in Permanent Violet and painted the image.

To add a little extra shine, I then used Royal Purple Shimmerz and focused on the shading of the petals. For the center I used Vibez in Elfin' Magic.

Once everything was dry, I die cut the Merry on gold sparkle paper in my stash and stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and clear heat embossed it.



I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Here is a list of the Shimmerz Paint products I used:


Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Elfin' Magic
Vibez -  
Elfin' Magic
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Royal Purple
Shimmerz - 
Royal Purple

http://strangelycreative.com/2018/10/15/poinsettia-sparkle

No comments: