Monday, October 15, 2018

Flowers Makes the Day Special Card with Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, I am Isha Gupta and I am so excited and honored to be joining the Shimmerz design team. I love colors, texture and shimmerz is all about it :)
This month Samantha challenged the team to pick one color and create a project around it. I picked the Creameez: Berry Hot and created a monochromatic card using the Petite Poppies stamp set. Love the soft and subtle satin shine of this color.

  I die-cut a watercolor panel and stamped the images using Versafine onyx black ink. I then embossed them using clear embossing powder.
I colored the images using the Creameez: Berry Hot and worked in layers to give some deapth. I also added a bit of Shimmerz: Coal for the centers of the flowers. Once this was dry, I created a background ombre wash keeping the color concentration on the top part to balance the colors on the panel. Then I added some flicks of the same color and let this panel dry and then stamped the sentiment from the Stampz: Floral Grace stamp set.
To finish I added some gold splatter using Inklinkz: Miner Miner 49er
Here you can see the soft and subtle silky shine.


Here are the products I used:

Thank you for stopping by!! Hope you like my creation and got inspired to create monochromatic CAS cards. If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "Isha Gupta" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)



No comments: