Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Fall Tags with Sandi Clarkson

Hello, Shimmerz Paints fans! 

Sandi here with you today sharing a couple of Fall tags that I created one rainy morning here in Texas. 


These were my finished tags which started out as regular old office supply tags. 
I primed them with white gesso and after allowing that to dry, I added some texture with super heavy gesso and a stencil. 
Then I applied water and misted them with  Glorious Day Vibez,  Palm Reader Vibez and then added the new So Sappy Shimmerz with a paint brush allowing the colors to run in a downward pattern. I reversed the order on the second tag, so they are mirror images. To add more depth, I splattered some Hot Fudge Vibez.



Here they are before the embellishments were added. Look at that Shimmer! 



After the color was dry,  I added some punchinello ribbon beneath the florals, a couple of wee buttons and then a couple of chipboard Autumn Set title pieces from Creative Embellishments which were darkened with Chocolate Brownie Coloringz

Some various ribbon at the top completed them. I'm so happy how they turned out. 



This photo shows the top portion of the card a bit better. 



Just another shot at all that Fall color.
These were so, so fun to do! I hope you'll give it a try. 

Don't forget to include my name "Sandi" on your retail order. Stacey will send you a free little goodie! How fun! 

Thanks for coming by. 
See you next time! 


Shimmerz Paints products used:


No comments: