Monday, March 19, 2018

Spring flowers | Anna Komenda

Hello everyone. It's Anna here with new art journal page. I can't wait for the sprint to come and color this grey world around me. I hate winter and it's always hard for me to stay cheerful during long winter evenings. I am trying to stay positive by making a lot of rainbow projects including my latest art journal page. I was inspired by the flowers I was and I wanted to try making them in my journal.


I started this spread with mists applied with brush like watercolor. 


After sketching few flowers I applied white acrylic paint first. Then I mixed leftover mists with some more white paint and I received new, fun acrylics


Between each layer I used my heat gun to dry the page. It prevented flowers from smudging. I finished flowers using colorful Shimmerz paints.


As always I recorded a video for you, so you can follow my process.


Don't forget to mention my name "Anna" while placing an order in Shimmerz Shop. You will get free mini product. How cool is that?

Here is the list of Shimmerz products I used in my project:
Spritz - Chick-a-dee

Thank you for stopping by and see you next month with some more mixed media fun.

Anna

No comments: