Saturday, July 29, 2017

Stamping With Shimmerz | A tutorial With Irit

Hi! Irit here and I'm happy to share with you a new project today, showing a great stamping wtih Shimmerz technique! Here's my finished scrapbook layout-


I used the new Tim Holtz stamping platform and Dylusions stamps. I simply sprayed some shimmerz directly onto the stamp and stamped it. The look is like watercolors, the more water the messier.  Colors I used : Coloringz in Peachy Keen, Vibez in Snow Way Man and Jeni B Bleu, Spritz in Tuscan Sun & Caribbean Sunset.
 

Once dry I added my photo, papers and embellishments. I used an older Felicity Jane kit called Willow.



Make sure you watch the process video to see how simple the technique is!


Thanks for watching and check out the Shimmerz store for these goodies and more! Mention my name and get a freebie product!



No comments: